Old
  (#2)
weekilter (Offline)
Official Member

Default 15-07-2011, 05:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by warblentnl View Post
Hello dudes!

Im from brazil, and im going to Europe in september.

First country to visit will be Spain, then i will go to france, italy, germany, france again, england and finally holland.

I really need to use DATA (3G or Edge), so i need one sim card with cheap roaming taxes

So, my question is: How can i buy a "pay as you go" sim card to use in Europe?

I need to buy it before i travel to Europe, so delivery to brazil is necessary.

Btw, i know that probably vodafone italy and T-mobile are the best in prices, but i need to know if they delivery it to brazil.

Thanks!
If you're going to several countries you should probably get an international SIM. With international SIMs you're going to get a cheaper rate than if you roamed from one country to another. However, it's still not going to be cheap. As far as getting the SIM before you leave you can contact companies such as Telestial but you will pay a hefty premium for the convenience factor to have the card sent to you. On the prepaidgsm.net site there is a section for international cards. Check there. It would probably be cheaper to get a prepaid SIM in each country rather than use an international SIM. If you get the card within the EU it will likely cost you €10 for the initial SIM plus some starter time.

Current SIMs:

T-Mobile US (prepaid)
T-Mobile NL (prepaid)
Fido CA (prepaid)
Orange IL (prepaid)