PrePaidGSM.net Forum

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, Trade (http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   At&t (http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9977)

Sali 11-08-2017 17:59

At&t
 
Hey guys
Lookin for an activated AT&T Simcard with roaming plan.
Any offer would be appreciated

Bossman 13-08-2017 15:17

AT&T prepaids to not roam outside of Mexico and Canada I believe. Not sure what your plan is, but these can be bought at any of the so many stores that sell them in the US. Walmart, Target, best buy, etc. Unless you will not be in the US, and you want someone to get and mail it to you.

Sali 21-08-2017 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossman (Post 49276)
AT&T prepaids to not roam outside of Mexico and Canada I believe. Not sure what your plan is, but these can be bought at any of the so many stores that sell them in the US. Walmart, Target, best buy, etc. Unless you will not be in the US, and you want someone to get and mail it to you.

But I heard about Passport Plan of AT&T which you can enable roaming,exactly I'm not in U.S now.and looking for someone to mail it for me with all related costs.

Bossman 21-08-2017 10:44

You have to be a contract customer in order to add the passport plan or any of the other roaming plans, such as the daily plan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sali (Post 49301)
But I heard about Passport Plan of AT&T which you can enable roaming,exactly I'm not in U.S now.and looking for someone to mail it for me with all related costs.


Sali 21-08-2017 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossman (Post 49302)
You have to be a contract customer in order to add the passport plan or any of the other roaming plans, such as the daily plan.

I didn't know that!!
Thanks


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2002- ad libitum PrePaidGSM.net