PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   International GSM prepaid cards (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Paytoo mobile Sim Card (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5745)

christophe 22-03-2012 06:48

Paytoo (YackieMobile) Vodafone +31 simcard is not currently working

Since end february, sims are not registered on networks over the roaming zone announced.

Support of YackieMobile informs that they don't communicate yet about restarting mobile services.
All other services still working like DID numbers, forwarding options and Paytoo financial services.

Did you have any news or informations about this?
Thank You.

Bossman 22-03-2012 08:16

It does not seem like their website has been updated in a while. For at least a month, the GSM rates page has been non-functional. And I agree that, a call to any of their support numbers is never answered. I only have a little credit on mine, and I will use it up when I travel to out of the country next week. My sim still registers here in the US.

Quote:

Originally Posted by christophe (Post 38983)
Since end february, sims are not registered on networks over the roaming zone announced.

Support of YackieMobile informs that they don't communicate yet about restarting mobile services.
All other services still working like DID numbers, forwarding options and Paytoo financial services.

Thank You.

Bossman 24-03-2012 12:25

You are correct. Looks like I will not be getting a chance to use up my remaining credit on this trip as I had planed. LOL! While the sim registers fine here, incoming calls and outgoing calls do not work. I will not waste my time trying to contact support. Seriously, I really do not think most folks here use yackie/paytoo anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by christophe (Post 38983)

Thank You.

Bossman 12-04-2012 16:30

mobile service has been discontinued

I just got confirmation from them that they have discontinued their mobile phone service. I had to call the customer service number on Yackie website, since the one on the paytoo website will not load, due to the certificate being expired. I guess that explains why the mobile rates page will not load.

It's insane that they did this without making an effort to contact their customers. As usual, I always make sure I have minimal credit on these sim cards. So,that my loss is minimal.

dg7feq 13-04-2012 08:40

well, how many SIM cards did we get from yackie/paytoo since the beginning of their service? was it 3 or 4? so... i didnt expect much from them anymore...

Bossman 13-04-2012 09:18

Yeah. More like 5 - 6 sim cards. LOL! Obviously customer service does not mean anything to them. Geez! A simple email would have at least been better than nothing at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dg7feq (Post 39162)
well, how many SIM cards did we get from yackie/paytoo since the beginning of their service? was it 3 or 4? so... i didnt expect much from them anymore...

christophe 27-04-2012 21:38

sim cards are desactivated. balance is transfered for voip calls

Bossman 28-04-2012 00:03

A simple email from them regarding their plans would have made sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by christophe (Post 39341)
sim cards are desactivated. balance is transfered for voip calls