PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   International GSM prepaid cards (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Buying Travelsim, Telna Mobile & Mobal (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913)

Effendi 26-04-2006 13:40

Buying Travelsim, Telna Mobile & Mobal

Dear friends of PrePaidGSM.net,
we have reached an agreement with Travelsim , Telna Mobile and Mobal for an affiliate program in selling their international prepaid cards through the links on our website.

Of course we like to be objective as usual and we are not going to say TS, TM and Mobal are the best ones with no other solutions and things like that... Of course we consider both TS and Mobal good services which we can suggest, that's obvious.

So, if some of our friends and users of the Forum and Website of PrePaidGSM would be interested in buying one (or more, better! :D) of these international simcards, we'd surely appreciate if you use the following links:

Przemolog 26-04-2006 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effendi
So, if some of our friends and users of the Forum and Website of PrePaidGSM would be interested in buying one (or more, better! :D) of these international simcards, we'd surely appreciate if you use the following links:

Excuse me for a stupid question, but... since the links seem to point to "normal" webpages of the SIM providers, what is the advantage - is PPGSM rewarded for each purchase made by using these links???

And as to Mobal - the link points to the shop from which they send SIMs only to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam. I don't think that Mobal is any good deal in most cases, but IMHO this is a strange policy for selling an international SIM : :unsure:

Effendi 26-04-2006 15:44

As you can see the links are not "normal" ones but they have a referral. Of course the pages you see are the "normal" ones, but they can keep trace of the site the buyer is coming from (in this case Prepaidgsm.net), so then they can give us some rewards (nothing big of course, but it's a good way to help this site for sure).

The link with Mobal is the oldest one, I agree with the fact it's an expensive offer, and it's only for Americans, but some people used and keep on using it and Mobal itself was very correct with us giving us rewards also without any referral link and without us aking them for it.

Przemolog 26-04-2006 16:05

Quote:

As you can see the links are not "normal" ones but they have a referral. Of course the pages you see are the "normal" ones, but they can keep trace of the site the buyer is coming from (in this case Prepaidgsm.net), so then they can give us some rewards (nothing big of course, but it's a good way to help this site for sure).

That's what I thought :)

Quote:

The link with Mobal is the oldest one, I agree with the fact it's an expensive offer, and it's only for Americans, but some people used and keep on using it and Mobal itself was very correct with us giving us rewards also without any referral link and without us aking them for it.

Well, since it's free to keep the number, it's a very good backup (but of course expensive) solution. For me, Mobal is just a kind of mobile "successor" of VisaPhone/MasterPhone services...

DRNewcomb 27-04-2006 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Przemolog
Well, since it's free to keep the number, it's a very good backup (but of course expensive) solution. For me, Mobal is just a kind of mobile "successor" of VisaPhone/MasterPhone services...

Same for me. I just "touch" it often enough to keep it active. A fall-back in case nothing else works.

snidely 03-06-2006 06:36

I gave Cisake of YackieMobile my order with instructions NOT to process it until their program with this site is formalized. He said he would hold it.

...mike

Does this site also get credit if we access UM (or Yackie when it is set up) to "top up" our cards? of just on original sales?

Effendi 03-06-2006 12:47

Thank you very much snidely, very kind from you! :)
The affiliation with Yackie is now up and running, I updated the first post of this thread.

We get credit also for refilling the cards, just clicking on our referral links.

Przemolog 03-06-2006 18:59

Quote:

Thank you very much snidely, very kind from you! :)
The affiliation with Yackie is now up and running, I updated the first post of this thread.

But you haven't updated the banner on the top of the forum - no Yackie logo there...
Anyway, great news :D.
It would be nice if Hop and at least one Manx provider joined....

AndreA 20-06-2006 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Przemolog
It would be nice if Hop and at least one Manx provider joined....

I think it's really hard... expecially about Hop :(

prion 27-08-2006 07:46

I think you should be removing the yackie link from here as well...

kenr 13-06-2007 19:11

How about removing Globalsim from your banner links. They provide zero technical support, never answer emails and their phone number just goes to voicemail. A few of us here have had idenitical issues with them. I think most of us would well served if this board doesn't indorse them.
thanks

Ken

fedeprovenza 03-08-2007 20:27

I'm waiting for my um+, i'm impatient

Eustar 11-08-2012 14:19

calculator for different sim for roaming and romaingfree sim card, check how true!

Timedial.net

Eustar 04-09-2012 16:48

UK phone number locator to check if it belongs Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey or the UK etc.

UK (+44) Telephone code-number locator

fsotirop 05-09-2012 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eustar (Post 40586)
UK phone number locator to check if it belongs Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey or the UK etc.

UK (+44) Telephone code-number locator

the best one is this: International Numbering Plans, 2001-2012

it also displays all countries numbers..

phonexpert 29-11-2013 01:09

i think lemonsim it's the best prepaid sim card , as you never pay for roaming fees in 155 countries and you pay very low rates between lemonsim cards, only 0.19 euro/min! and it's also anonymous as they never ask documents to sign up!! amazing

katie_anna 10-08-2016 11:50

mobile internet with router

The perfect solution for those who travel around the world and want to avoid huge roaming bills for internet. All you need is to get the mini router Mifi IntelGlob that provides internet for up 10 devices (great option for families) and the right package depends on how much GB you would use during your holidays. I have used it while my trip in Egypt and Turkey, it was best deal I could ever get.

Willeke 01-09-2016 17:37

that sounds great but where can I find that? I have been looking on this site but some options are only for people who live in the US, other sites are infected according to my virus scanner so I still have not been able to find a mobile internet provider with reasonable rates for data traffic.
Have just registered here so am still finding my way around but if anybody reads this and has answers,,, I'd be delighted to hear them!

svenn 17-07-2018 08:04

I can recommand the AIS Thai sim for travels

http://www.ais.co.th/roaming/en/

svenn 05-09-2018 07:36

And Three of course 12 GB in 71 Countrys

http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Roami...ons#countries1