PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   International GSM prepaid cards (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   2017 Piranha Mobile Sim Card 2017 thread (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9964)

ghostrider 18-06-2017 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIM (Post 49173)
We did advise you about the use of dual SIM handsets, and SIM settings, unfortunately you refused to listen to our advice and still insist on writing spurious comments. For all readers of your posting and as way of proof that you did use the SIM even though you posted it did not work period, we have taken a snapshot with called numbers censored.
6/17 2:06a 3:00 Italy to Italy
6/17 12:49a 1:00 Italy to Italy

As far as we are concerned the matter is now closed and your account has been cancelled as per your request, and for everyone's information who does not live in Europe, it does not cost 6 Euros to send a standard letter from Italy to the UK.

My letter was a registered mail, not standard non traceable mail and it costed exactly that. I can post here the tracking code for everyone to see, just to be clear. More, I always followed your instructions and, once again you are not responding to my objections since I am speaking about problems with data.
I did everything, including sending the sim to you for testing but to no avail.
Now, since you are saying you suspended my account, would you be so kind to tell how you will refund?
That would be much appreciated.

PSIM 18-06-2017 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostrider (Post 49174)
My letter was a registered mail, and it costed exactly that. More, I always followed your instructions and, once again you are not responding to my objections since I am speaking about problems with data.
I did everything, including sending the sim to you for testing but to no avail.
Now, since you are saying you suspended my account, would you be so kind to tell how you will refund?
That would be much appreciated.

We already proved to you that your first card was working without issue, however we did replaced it free of charge. We do not respond to account information requests in open forums.

ghostrider 18-06-2017 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIM (Post 49175)
We already proved to you that your first card was working without issue, however we did replaced it free of charge. We do not respond to account information requests in open forums.

Still waiting the refund. Account closed but no refund. Ahi ahi ahi

PSIM 18-06-2017 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostrider (Post 49178)
Still waiting the refund. Account closed but no refund. Ahi ahi ahi

you were sent an email yesterday with instructions as per the terms and conditions. As we have previously stated we will not conduct user accounts business, on this open forum.

ghostrider 18-06-2017 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIM (Post 49179)
you were sent an email yesterday with instructions as per the terms and conditions. As we have previously stated we will not conduct user accounts business, on this open forum.

I deleted the email but don't worry. I cannot imagine a reason why - since you have already deactivated my account - you still need to receive my sim card! There are lots of mysteries on earth and this one is still unresolved.
Anyway, please, feel free to keep the credit (it's about 19 British Pound Sterling) as my present for you.
A big hug from a very dissatisfied customer.

PSIM 18-06-2017 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostrider (Post 49180)
I deleted the email but don't worry. I cannot imagine a reason why - since you have already deactivated my account - you still need to receive my sim card! There are lots of mysteries on earth and this one is still unresolved.
Anyway, please, feel free to keep the credit (it's about 19 British Pound Sterling) as my present for you.
A big hug from a very dissatisfied customer.

The account was closed on your request, furthermore we advised you of the procedure for refunds. It is clear from your latest post that you have a major problem in telling the truth, as we have just received a refund request from PayPal, contrary to your post.

ghostrider 19-06-2017 07:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIM (Post 49181)
The account was closed on your request, furthermore we advised you of the procedure for refunds. It is clear from your latest post that you have a major problem in telling the truth, as we have just received a refund request from PayPal, contrary to your post.

Well I thought that you were not really trying to solve the problem so via Paypal I asked for exactly half of the credit on the sim. In Europe this is called transaction.

PSIM 19-06-2017 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostrider (Post 49182)
Well I thought that you were not really trying to solve the problem so via Paypal I asked for exactly half of the credit on the sim. In Europe this is called transaction.

You have been provided with details of the refund procedure and more than once. It is very clear that you were just a problem customer (professional moaner) who has issues with the truth, enough said.

ghostrider 19-06-2017 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIM (Post 49183)
You have been provided with details of the refund procedure and more than once. It is very clear that you were just a problem customer (professional moaner) who has issues with the truth, enough said.

Thanks a lot. I'll keep in mind.

andy 28-06-2017 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIM (Post 49183)

Representatives of companies have been accepted on this forum where they offer product support rather than promotion, but it might be embarrassing to see disputes.

Given that you've been deceiving us for nearly 5 years by using two identities on this forum, one pretending to be an independent observer but still promoting your product, we might thank you not to lecture us about issues of truth.