PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   International GSM prepaid cards (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Airbaltic card (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6801)

Stu 03-07-2011 13:30

Airbaltic card

I have a friend who spends a great deal of time in Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus, etc). I was thinking of recommending Airbaltic card. My question is whether this is an Estonian card and who has the cheapest termination rates to it?

Thanks

Bossman 03-07-2011 13:39

Yes. According to this FAQ it's an Estonian card. A lot of carriers will not even connect to these +372 numbers. The ones that advertise cheap termination rates may not necessarily work.

FAQ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 37197)
I have a friend who spends a great deal of time in Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus, etc). I was thinking of recommending Airbaltic card. My question is whether this is an Estonian card and who has the cheapest termination rates to it?

Thanks

Stu 03-07-2011 16:12

I just noticed this warning contained in their warning to residents of Estonia: "The prices of phonecalls to airBalticcard mobile number from Estonian mobile and fixed phones could be considerably higher than to regular Estonian mobile number."

dg7feq 04-07-2011 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 37201)
I just noticed this warning contained in their warning to residents of Estonia: "The prices of phonecalls to airBalticcard mobile number from Estonian mobile and fixed phones could be considerably higher than to regular Estonian mobile number."

you can call the airbalticcard numbers for about 6ct/min via the Betamax Voip brands (backsla.sh for tariff comparison). Voice quality is very good most of the time.

Chris

dg7feq 29-09-2011 21:01

News from Airbaltic card:

"Very good news from airBalticCard Mobile – now conversations abroad became even more cheap,
as well as free incoming calls and special rates are available in 117 countries around the Globe.

airBalticCard Mobile continuously improves the quality of services, and expands the list of countries
offree incoming calls up to 117, including India, Argentina, Iceland, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia Herzegovina,
Guyana, Fiji and many more (previously free incoming calls were available just in 78 countries).
Additionally, customers of airBalticCard Mobile communicate with each others in 117 countries
just for 0,20 EUR/мin.
Moreover, airBalticCard Mobile can be used for getting the Internet connectivity as a clear benefit.
The mobile Internet rates will make you happy: just 0,70 EUR/1 MB in European UNI0N countries and Turkey."

fsotirop 03-03-2012 17:21

what is the minimum recharge amount for airbaltic card? 10 euro?

dg7feq 05-03-2012 12:11

yes, 10 Euro is the minimum.

fsotirop 05-03-2012 12:56

does anyone have an email for their customer support/service? i can't find anything on their website!

dg7feq 05-03-2012 15:54

You can contact them via the contact form on the website:
feedback

fsotirop 05-03-2012 17:00

for the +372 Estonian numbers which you think is the best provider? i'm between airbaltic and onesimcard..
the disadvantage of onesimcard is that they require $25 recharge every 10moths in order the balance to stay active but they have a little bit cheaper rates.