PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   France (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   B&YOU: carte prépayée (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7392)

willemijns 19-03-2016 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody1 (Post 48523)
I'll be in France for 25 days in May and I'm trying to figure out how to get the best deal for this period. I have the old B&YOU/Simyo card which is now the Bouygues card. I'm mostly interested in data and I don't expect to make many telephone calls. I will probably need about 2Gb of data for the entire period.

Does anybody have any suggestions on which offer to take?

off-topic here, create a new subject and i will answer u :)

willemijns 27-03-2017 19:02

Hello,

a new secret / hidden condition has been added without warning to this offer, i lost my credit due to that !

now, credit is not kept forever even if you call or SMS or does one DATA connexion every year, you need to load new credit (minimum 10€) every 2 years !!!

after 2 SMS warnings one week and 3 days before their own date, you lost credit and maybe you can lost your number...

Motel75 29-03-2017 14:55

Thanks for that, willemijns. Still, 5 euros a year is better than any other French offer I'm aware of. It's possible that being the only French offer with generous expiration, they got a large share of "parked" numbers that weren't getting much use.

willemijns 09-06-2017 22:24

FYI: On 14th june, roaming will be forbidden with this offer (and the day after, the EU roaming law will apply we know we know we know :dunno::dunno::dunno: )

they push out every prepaid cards / PAYG customers who want to use their SIM card outside France => pay a plan or leave us buddy !

1) You can still call outside France of course

2) This card still works if it stay in France ;)

woody1 11-06-2017 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by willemijns (Post 49146)
FYI: On 14th june, roaming will be forbidden with this offer (and the day after, the EU roaming law will apply we know we know we know :dunno::dunno::dunno: )

they push out every prepaid cards / PAYG customers who want to use their SIM card outside France => pay a plan or leave us buddy !

1) You can still call outside France of course

2) This card still works if it stay in France ;)

Thanks for this information! I live in the US and only use this card when I visit France occasionally. I guess that this new policy means that I won't be able to use my SIM card in the US to add a rechargement, send a text, etc. If I can't use the card in the US, then I will have no way to extend my expiration date. Do you have any ideas about a way to extend the expiration date if I'm not in France?

willemijns 12-06-2017 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody1 (Post 49148)
Thanks for this information! I live in the US and only use this card when I visit France occasionally. I guess that this new policy means that I won't be able to use my SIM card in the US to add a rechargement, send a text, etc. If I can't use the card in the US, then I will have no way to extend my expiration date. Do you have any ideas about a way to extend the expiration date if I'm not in France?

www.topengo.fr

Rechargez en Express votre mobile Bouygues Telecom sur Topengo
Ne perdez plus de temps ! Avec Topengo, créditez directement, sur votre mobile, votre recharge Bouygues Telecom.
Pour cela, quelques minutes et 4 clics suffisent. sélectionnez d'abord la carte de votre choix : recharge Bouygues Ã* 5 euros ou carte Bouygues Telecom Ã* 15 euros, par exemple. Choisissez ensuite votre formule parmi les 4 possibles. Indiquez-nous le numéro de mobile Ã* recharger et payez par carte bancaire. La transaction est totalement sécurisée.
Les crédits Bouygues Telecom correspondant Ã* votre demande sont alors immédiatement ajoutés Ã* votre mobile.

choose "10€ CLASSIQUE" alwaus forget "INTERNATIONAL" or "XL" PAYG offers

woody1 13-06-2017 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by willemijns (Post 49150)
www.topengo.fr

Rechargez en Express votre mobile Bouygues Telecom sur Topengo
Ne perdez plus de temps ! Avec Topengo, créditez directement, sur votre mobile, votre recharge Bouygues Telecom.
Pour cela, quelques minutes et 4 clics suffisent. sélectionnez d'abord la carte de votre choix : recharge Bouygues Ã* 5 euros ou carte Bouygues Telecom Ã* 15 euros, par exemple. Choisissez ensuite votre formule parmi les 4 possibles. Indiquez-nous le numéro de mobile Ã* recharger et payez par carte bancaire. La transaction est totalement sécurisée.
Les crédits Bouygues Telecom correspondant Ã* votre demande sont alors immédiatement ajoutés Ã* votre mobile.

choose "10€ CLASSIQUE" alwaus forget "INTERNATIONAL" or "XL" PAYG offers

Super! C'est parfait! Merci.

Motel75 16-06-2017 19:48

Well, it's the evening of the 16th here in Berlin, and my Bouygues SIM is still working fine.

Motel75 25-06-2017 17:30

And it's still working fine on roaming 10 days later. Did B&You change their mind about this? Willemijns, where was the announcement that they were going to cut off roaming?