PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   France (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   B&YOU: carte prépayée (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7392)

tux 25-04-2013 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by willemijns (Post 42057)
you can try... postal time is 2 or 3 postal days (monday-saturday) maximum after ordering.

And for those without an address, do you know any mail forwarding service? Like VIAddress for the USA, for example...

NFH 25-04-2013 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by tux (Post 42510)
And for those without an address, do you know any mail forwarding service? Like VIAddress for the USA, for example...

Ubidoca's Forfait Reexpedition Eco

French Office

Expect to pay around €10.

tux 25-04-2013 19:58

Thank you very much NFH!

Lucy 27-04-2013 22:43

Using TransCash debit card to order B&YOU sim

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effendi (Post 40681)
Bouygues Telecom, using its other brand B&YOU has launched a new revolutionary (for France) prepaid offer!

- € 0,10/min for national calls
- € 0,05 for national SMS
- € 0,05/MB for data
- € 4.99 starting kit (including € 1,50 of credit)
...and, most important: unlimited validity, you just need to use it (paying event) at least once every 12 months.

The only drawback is that it's only sold online so it could be complicated to get it for a foreigner...

B&YOU (France)

Has anyone bought the French TransCash debit card and used it to order and send a B&YOU sim to an address (even a hotel) in France?

Lucy 28-04-2013 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy (Post 42530)
Has anyone bought the French TransCash debit card and used it to order and send a B&YOU sim to an address (even a hotel) in France?

scratch that, if you want a French card, you have to live in France. Plus costs $10 a month.

woody1 03-05-2013 20:17

Thanks to willemijns who kindly provided me with a virtual credit card that I was able to use to purchase a B&You sim. Now, I just hope that it will arrive in the mail at my hotel and that they will keep it for me until I get there next week!

tux 04-05-2013 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody1 (Post 42551)
Thanks to willemijns who kindly provided me with a virtual credit card that I was able to use to purchase a B&You sim. Now, I just hope that it will arrive in the mail at my hotel and that they will keep it for me until I get there next week!

I received yesterday my B&You sim (and then began the number portability of my Orange mobicarte number), too, thanks to willemijns e-CB (thank you :D)

I also was able to top-up with my Italian credit card, but my bank called me to confirm what they called "a suspicious purchase" :rotfl:

woody1 10-05-2013 17:54

Can't top up

I'm in France now. to get the card sent to my hotel, so it was here when I arrived.
The problem I have is that I get an error message when I try to top up using my US credit cards. The message says that something is not working on their website and that they're trying to fix it. I've gotten that message 2 days in a row. Does anybody know what this is about?

NFH 10-05-2013 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody1 (Post 42582)
I'm in France now. to get the card sent to my hotel, so it was here when I arrived.
The problem I have is that I get an error message when I try to top up using my US credit cards. The message says that something is not working on their website and that they're trying to fix it. I've gotten that message 2 days in a row. Does anybody know what this is about?

No idea, but as you're in France, just buy a Bouygues Telecom voucher from loads of shops - Tabacs, supermarkets, everywhere. You can then use the voucher number to top up your B&You balance by dialling 630.

willemijns 17-05-2013 09:56

yep never forget to DO NOT CHOOSE 5€ ticket, only 10€ and more ;)