PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   Italy (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Vadafone omnitel (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8564)

Jaykay4455 19-08-2014 12:15

Vadafone omnitel

Hello,
Story:...
I found a old phone from my X years past father... I'm belgian (lots of italian here).
I didn't had the battery for the phone so i use mine.. I don't know the pin. i tried the older. and after 3 ok go Puk.
Ok how..
Don't know the phone number Because it's a italian number... And I have the sim and the stuff. How to get the puk legaly. Like proof my id? or when was the last used like how many years.. or How?
I tried to go to omnitel but i don't speak italian(ty dad) and the site looks weird.. So how?

It's a 64.3sim. I have the serial number like 89xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9 - x.

Btw: I just don't care about this sim.. i just wanna know if there a old text about me on the phone or sim.. I don't want to use it.

Sorry it's look like. Hello i stole a sim to a italian how to hack this legaly.:chair:

If someone can help me.
Thanks/Grazzie.

Effendi 21-08-2014 07:16

If it's an old Vodafone-Omnitel branded sim and was not used for long it will be totally dead now. Vodafone Italy sim cards have a validity of 11+1 months after the last refill, then they're dead. So I suppose there's no way to get that puk unless you find the original package. And expecially without knowing the number it's rather impossible...

Motel75 22-08-2014 07:24

You could always try sending an email to Vodafone explaining the situation and giving the SIM number (printed on it), your dad's full name, date of birth, etc. There's always a chance they have the PUK in their database. But as Effendi says, a dual-branded SIM means it's 11-12 years old (though it might have been first used a couple years more recently than that), so don't expect them to help you.

akraus88 23-08-2014 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaykay4455 (Post 46041)
Hello,
Story:...
I found a old phone from my X years past father... I'm belgian (lots of italian here).
I didn't had the battery for the phone so i use mine.. I don't know the pin. i tried the older. and after 3 ok go Puk.
Ok how..
Don't know the phone number Because it's a italian number... And I have the sim and the stuff. How to get the puk legaly. Like proof my id? or when was the last used like how many years.. or How?
I tried to go to omnitel but i don't speak italian(ty dad) and the site looks weird.. So how?

It's a 64.3sim. I have the serial number like 89xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9 - x.

Btw: I just don't care about this sim.. i just wanna know if there a old text about me on the phone or sim.. I don't want to use it.

Sorry it's look like. Hello i stole a sim to a italian how to hack this legaly.:chair:

If someone can help me.
Thanks/Grazzie.

You should be able to read SMS messages by taking out the SIM card. No need to have the sim card inside.