PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   Europe (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Best Roaming (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6526)

spoow 30-01-2011 10:18

Best Roaming

Dear All,

I travel often to Europe, and usually when i buy SIM from the country i visit and its kind off boring to find BIS around , so guys what is the best Europe Internet prepaid sim? that eve i can top up online so i can have it with me forever like to avoid the expired n stuff ,

thanks in advance

weekilter 30-01-2011 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoow (Post 35572)
Dear All,

I travel often to Europe, and usually when i buy SIM from the country i visit and its kind off boring to find BIS around , so guys what is the best Europe Internet prepaid sim? that eve i can top up online so i can have it with me forever like to avoid the expired n stuff ,

thanks in advance

To my knowledge there is no prepaid SIM that never expires. You have to do something either add more money to the account or place a call to keep the account alive.

spoow 31-01-2011 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by weekilter (Post 35576)
To my knowledge there is no prepaid SIM that never expires. You have to do something either add more money to the account or place a call to keep the account alive.

yeah i know , that why i mention i need prepaid with online topup to stay with the SIM

regards,

anybody 07-05-2011 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoow (Post 35600)
yeah i know , that why i mention i need prepaid with online topup to stay with the SIM

regards,

I think that Vodafone Italy is the best flat connection for travelling in europe.
2€ for 100MB per day in major EU countries, sounds good to me :)

You can top up online by 5€ via paypal or credit card at vodafone.it

ronniewilliams 20-05-2011 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by anybody (Post 36576)
I think that Vodafone Italy is the best flat connection for travelling in europe.
2€ for 100MB per day in major EU countries, sounds good to me :)

I agree with anybody that Vodafone is the best connection in Europe.

kuba.g 20-05-2011 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by weekilter (Post 35576)

German Fonic doesn't expire, nor does it require you to use any billed services once in a while to keep your sim card active. :)

For "Vodafone-compatible" countries Vodafone Italy is indeed hard to beat with it's €2/100MB/day.

warblentnl 14-07-2011 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuba.g (Post 36717)
German Fonic doesn't expire, nor does it require you to use any billed services once in a while to keep your sim card active. :)

For "Vodafone-compatible" countries Vodafone Italy is indeed hard to beat with it's €2/100MB/day.

Where can I buy a sim card from vodafone italy?

Best if a store can delivery it to Brazil!

kuba.g 16-07-2011 00:55

Check eBay, I thought there were some people selling these cards willing to ship worldwide. If not, let me know, I'm always willing to help :)

flychr 16-07-2011 14:29

Quote:

do you have a more direct link?
chr