PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   International GSM prepaid cards (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Paytoo mobile Sim Card (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5745)

andy 13-04-2010 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by YackieMobile (Post 31917)
( for the Backbone, it's Vodaphone ......)

some of the speculation was never denied - this and the next few posts:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladS (Post 29722)
Hmmm... I'm not impressed with the rates... It looks like the card is sourced from Vodafone Netherlands.

snidely 13-04-2010 16:03

At first glance it would seem "as Yackie puts it" the financial part of the package is to serve the "unbanked" classes in the world. What I don't understand is - why these types of customers would want an international GSM card. The minority of people in this class who can afford a cell phone would get a prepaid in their home country. They obviously don't travel - so what use would they have for the GSM card Yackie is selling?
Seems like 2 different products to serve 2 completely different set of customers.

YackieMobile 13-04-2010 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladS (Post 31918)
I wonder how long before the system falls under the scrutiny of the anti money laundering watchdogs. Offering financial transactions 'on behalf of a third party' at a corner convenience store can be tricky...

We are fully regulated, with AML umbrella, financials licence, Money transfer compliance, and we only work with Regulated partners, financials institutions and banks.....we respect the KYC process and we are Mastercard partner...

NO risk.....

YackieMobile 13-04-2010 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by petkow (Post 31919)
Good point! I suppose these sort of services are regulated like Moneygram or Western Union or other favourites of our Nigerian friends. ;)

@YackieMobile... Thanks for your reply, but you are rather good at not answering any questions or points raised in earlier posts such as by FBlack_111 and myself. What exactly are the fees associated with using the Mastercard? Are the terms available to see on your website? I cannot seem to find them.

Just read correctly the website......PaytooMobile - Rates and coverage

YackieMobile 13-04-2010 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123456 (Post 31921)
@YackieMobile: Can you tell us how to order a Paytoo sim card, how much credit will be included and what it will cost including shipping (to Europe)? I can't find this information on the Paytoo website.

@Petkow: The right website to find the terms and fees is paytoomobile.com:
- Paytoo Mastercard Fees
- Paytoo Mobile Rates
- Paytoo Terms GSM
- Paytoo MasterCard Terms
- Paytoo Terms Mobile Wallet

The Card for the European countries will be ship from our French office, and will work in EURO....

Bossman 13-04-2010 20:29

You may want to tell your website designer that the incoming calls cost and possibly some other info are not showing up. Looks like it's there, but a style-sheet issue is preventing it from being viewable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YackieMobile (Post 31933)
Just read correctly the website......PaytooMobile - Rates and coverage

YackieMobile 15-04-2010 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossman (Post 31935)
You may want to tell your website designer that the incoming calls cost and possibly some other info are not showing up. Looks like it's there, but a style-sheet issue is preventing it from being viewable.

I sent your comment, but when i'm looking here i dont see any issue
PaytooMobile - Rates and coverage

they will take a look any way

Bossman 15-04-2010 08:46

It's fixed. Never mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YackieMobile (Post 31956)
I sent your comment, but when i'm looking here i dont see any issue
PaytooMobile - Rates and coverage

they will take a look any way

petkow 15-04-2010 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by petkow (Post 31924)
There seems to be some difference between the Mastercard fees listed on Paytoo MasterCard Terms and those listed in Paytoo Mastercard Fees
e.g. Monthly Administrative Fee listed as € 2.95 in one place and Free in the other.

Can this be answered? From the two links I posted I see this:

Fees PAYTOO MasterCard® Prepaid card
Monthly Administrative Fee € 2.95

MasterCard Terms and Agreements
Monthly Administrative Fee Free

So which one is it?

123456 15-04-2010 16:12

Next try...

@YackieMobile: And the price of the SIM card is?