PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   International GSM prepaid cards (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Buying Travelsim, Telna Mobile & Mobal (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913)

Effendi 26-04-2006 13:40

Buying Travelsim, Telna Mobile & Mobal

Dear friends of PrePaidGSM.net,
we have reached an agreement with Travelsim , Telna Mobile and Mobal for an affiliate program in selling their international prepaid cards through the links on our website.

Of course we like to be objective as usual and we are not going to say TS, TM and Mobal are the best ones with no other solutions and things like that... Of course we consider both TS and Mobal good services which we can suggest, that's obvious.

So, if some of our friends and users of the Forum and Website of PrePaidGSM would be interested in buying one (or more, better! :D) of these international simcards, we'd surely appreciate if you use the following links:

Przemolog 26-04-2006 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effendi
So, if some of our friends and users of the Forum and Website of PrePaidGSM would be interested in buying one (or more, better! :D) of these international simcards, we'd surely appreciate if you use the following links:

Excuse me for a stupid question, but... since the links seem to point to "normal" webpages of the SIM providers, what is the advantage - is PPGSM rewarded for each purchase made by using these links???

And as to Mobal - the link points to the shop from which they send SIMs only to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam. I don't think that Mobal is any good deal in most cases, but IMHO this is a strange policy for selling an international SIM : :unsure:

Effendi 26-04-2006 15:44

As you can see the links are not "normal" ones but they have a referral. Of course the pages you see are the "normal" ones, but they can keep trace of the site the buyer is coming from (in this case Prepaidgsm.net), so then they can give us some rewards (nothing big of course, but it's a good way to help this site for sure).

The link with Mobal is the oldest one, I agree with the fact it's an expensive offer, and it's only for Americans, but some people used and keep on using it and Mobal itself was very correct with us giving us rewards also without any referral link and without us aking them for it.

Przemolog 26-04-2006 16:05

Quote:

As you can see the links are not "normal" ones but they have a referral. Of course the pages you see are the "normal" ones, but they can keep trace of the site the buyer is coming from (in this case Prepaidgsm.net), so then they can give us some rewards (nothing big of course, but it's a good way to help this site for sure).

That's what I thought :)

Quote:

The link with Mobal is the oldest one, I agree with the fact it's an expensive offer, and it's only for Americans, but some people used and keep on using it and Mobal itself was very correct with us giving us rewards also without any referral link and without us aking them for it.

Well, since it's free to keep the number, it's a very good backup (but of course expensive) solution. For me, Mobal is just a kind of mobile "successor" of VisaPhone/MasterPhone services...

DRNewcomb 27-04-2006 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Przemolog
Well, since it's free to keep the number, it's a very good backup (but of course expensive) solution. For me, Mobal is just a kind of mobile "successor" of VisaPhone/MasterPhone services...

Same for me. I just "touch" it often enough to keep it active. A fall-back in case nothing else works.

snidely 03-06-2006 06:36

I gave Cisake of YackieMobile my order with instructions NOT to process it until their program with this site is formalized. He said he would hold it.

...mike

Does this site also get credit if we access UM (or Yackie when it is set up) to "top up" our cards? of just on original sales?

Effendi 03-06-2006 12:47

Thank you very much snidely, very kind from you! :)
The affiliation with Yackie is now up and running, I updated the first post of this thread.

We get credit also for refilling the cards, just clicking on our referral links.

Przemolog 03-06-2006 18:59

Quote:

Thank you very much snidely, very kind from you! :)
The affiliation with Yackie is now up and running, I updated the first post of this thread.

But you haven't updated the banner on the top of the forum - no Yackie logo there...
Anyway, great news :D.
It would be nice if Hop and at least one Manx provider joined....

AndreA 20-06-2006 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Przemolog
It would be nice if Hop and at least one Manx provider joined....

I think it's really hard... expecially about Hop :(

prion 27-08-2006 07:46

I think you should be removing the yackie link from here as well...