PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   BeNeLux (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Amsterdam Prepaid Data (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6456)

spoow 26-12-2010 12:17

Amsterdam Prepaid Data

Hi All,

I'm heading to Amsterdam for the 1st week of 2011, and i'm looking for Prepaid Data for my blackberry, so i'm wondering which companies provide these services and what is the cost? does Libera provide data ?

thanks in advance,

S

weekilter 26-12-2010 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoow (Post 35026)
Hi All,

I'm heading to Amsterdam for the 1st week of 2011, and i'm looking for Prepaid Data for my blackberry, so i'm wondering which companies provide these services and what is the cost? does Libera provide data ?

thanks in advance,

S

All NL operators offer data check prepaidgsm.net's rates.

123456 26-12-2010 18:23

Quote:

does Libera provide data ?
Do you mean Lebara? Click here for more info.

spoow 26-12-2010 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by weekilter (Post 35027)
All NL operators offer data check prepaidgsm.net's rates.

can you post link i can't find this section please

regards,

Effendi 27-12-2010 07:37

Just look up on this website's menu...
BTW:
PrePaidGSM: Netherlands

spoow 27-12-2010 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effendi (Post 35033)
Just look up on this website's menu...
BTW:
PrePaidGSM: Netherlands

thank you very much!!!

spoow 27-12-2010 10:46

guys this forum is absolutely amazing! and i just found many info that i didn't knew about it!! thank you , i have one more question and sorry if i post it in wrong section i saw in PrePaidGSM.net: International GSM Operators , looking for more info? i travel in europe a lot , and i need data sim that always with me. i got problem with this issue

best regards,

spoow 01-01-2011 12:18

no one ???????????

inquisitor 01-01-2011 14:49

T-Mobile and Vodafone both offer BIS (Blackberry Internet Service), but you need a special Blackberry SIM, which costs € 20 with both operators. T-Mobile seem to be better value as they give free BIS for 6 months (limited to 1GB), while Vodafone charges € 12.50/month for the "Prepaid Blox voor BlackBerry" tariff.

details at:
T-Mobile.nl: BlackBerry Sim Only
BlackBerry -Prepaid aanbiedingen - Mobiel Bellen - Persoonlijk

But you should be aware that once a Blackberry is registered for BIS with a certain operator you can not activate BIS with another operator. So if you have activated BIS with your operator at home, you won't be able to use any internet-based service even when swapping SIM cards.
We discussed this issue in detail here.

spoow 03-01-2011 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by inquisitor (Post 35083)
T-Mobile and Vodafone both offer BIS (Blackberry Internet Service), but you need a special Blackberry SIM, which costs € 20 with both operators. T-Mobile seem to be better value as they give free BIS for 6 months (limited to 1GB), while Vodafone charges € 12.50/month for the "Prepaid Blox voor BlackBerry" tariff.

details at:
T-Mobile.nl: BlackBerry Sim Only
BlackBerry -Prepaid aanbiedingen - Mobiel Bellen - Persoonlijk

But you should be aware that once a Blackberry is registered for BIS with a certain operator you can not activate BIS with another operator. So if you have activated BIS with your operator at home, you won't be able to use any internet-based service even when swapping SIM cards.
We discussed this issue in detail here.

oh that's really bad!! is there any other company give BIS?