Join Date: 27 Aug 2012
Belgium Prepaid - voice, no data - 27-08-2012, 13:38
I'm traveling with my girlfriend to brussels for one week and I'd like to "optimise" my call costs...can you recommend to me a prepaid service that fit best my needs:
- mostly calls between 2 Belgium SIM cards that I will buy...we will call eachother mostly (over here in Slovakia there are deals where you can call up to 5 numbers in the same network unlimited for free even on prepaid services)
- very few local calls (either fixed or mobile)
- no data required (= can be very expensive)
- no SMS/MMS required (= can be very expensive)
- no international calls required (= can be very expensive)
the biggest portion of the calls will be between the 2 SIM Cards I will buy there...
thanks for any feedback
| || |
Join Date: 24 Oct 2010
I think MEDIONmobile - Basistarief will be the cheapest for you. They charge €0,05/min. The sim cards can be bought in every Aldi store in Belgium (no need for activation). They have cheap internet bundles as well, by the way.
Belgium doesn't really have deals like unlimited calling to chosen numbers on your network, it is a rather expensive country for calling with prepaid.
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell
Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.
| || |
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/benelux/7341-belgium-prepaid-voice-no-data.html
|Thread Netherlands + Belgium Data | PrePaidGSM.net Forum | BoardReader||This thread||Refback||26-10-2012 00:36|