Sun Cellular (Philippines) international roaming -
I have some questions about international roaming (on prepaid account). I contacted Sun Cellular but no one has replied.
1. Is outbound roaming available to prepaid users?
2. Does international roaming include voice calls, or do they only include SMS?
3. Can roaming be enabled when already outside the Philippines?
4. What is the rate for sending SMS when on international roaming?
5. Is there a minimum load balance that has to be maintained for the roaming feature to remain active? If yes, what is the min load balance?
6. When the load (minutes) expires, how many days will it take before the account itself is deactivated?
7. Are unused minutes carried over if a reload is made before the expiry date?